Any Coin Roll Down Asahi Seiko 730-A Arcade Coin Mechs!
For the Asahi Seiko 730-A* Coin Mechs. These mechs are also known as the Asahi III coin mechs. Price is per PAIR of adapters (enough for 1 complete game).
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
NOTE: There are two versions of the 730-A. There is the 730-A and the 730-A*. This Adapter will work with BOTH.
This has been designed to be a replacement part for your existing arcade coin mechs for the Asahi Seiko 730-A* Coin Mechs.
These mechs are typically found in games like Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr. Mario Brothers, Vs. Unisystem, Vs. Dual System, Vs. Red Tent, Radar Scope, and Popeye.
Here are the key features:
- Adapters sold in pairs.
- Replacement for Existing parts of the Arcade Coin mechs.
- Takes anything from Quarters, .984 tokens down to dimes**.
- No adjustments ever!
- No more Coin Jams!
- Custom Made on demand!
- Never Rusts!
- Made in the USA!
- For Home Arcade Use
** - The size of the coin may or may not work depending on the size of the slot on the face and how heavy the coin is. These mechs contain an "Anti-Fishing" hardware that may cause issues with light coins.
Available in multiple colors! You can choose what colors you want!
Some of the colors available:
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Rose Red
If you don't see the color you want, ask me and I might be able to get it.
- Free Shipping in the US. International buyers please contact me for shipping details.
- Quantity Discounts now apply! If you need more then 100, please contact me.
- Product may contain some material defects such as, but not limited to, curling due to the manufacturing process.
- Pictures of the product may be different then what is actually produced as the design is always being improved for efficiency, reliability and cosmetic reasons.